Explore Southern California’s sunny seashore with a Guided Group Electric Bike Tour of the Greater Long Beach area! Riding around on your Pedego electric bike, you’ll admire scenic beachside views, savor fresh ocean breezes and learn fascinating facts about the historical areas you visit.Lunch and drinks are included during the last leg of the tour at Brix Gourmet Deli at historical Belmont Shore on 2nd Street, in Long Beach.
With this 3-hour guided electric bicycle tour, you’ll have a chance to experience:
- Seal Beach – Home of a beautiful vintage pier, it offers fun in a quaint “Old Town” village atmosphere. Known as “Mayberry by the sea!”
- Naples Island – A picturesque island with canals reminiscent of Venice, Italy.
- Belmont Pier and the Long Beach Bike Path – Glide over the sandy beach on this paved bike path. Midway,we will stop and enjoy the amazing views of the Pacific from this classic California pier. Belmont Pier is one of the few piers you can actually ride a bike on!
- Long Beach Shoreline Village & Waterfront – Conveniently located close to Downtown, the Waterfront offers picturesque views of the harbor and its many entertaining “photo op” spots.
- Queen Mary – Riding there is half the fun! Thrill to a bikes-only section of the bridge over the bay on your way to a close-up view of the historic Queen Mary.
- Belmont Shore – A bustling center filled with unique shopping and dining experiences.
- Take a Break at Brix Restaurant – Relax with friends and enjoy gourmet deli sandwiches along with beer or wine (or soft drinks). After lunch, spend a few minutes exploring 2nd Street while your guide watches over your e-bike.
- Integrating fun, history and sightseeing, this tour is a great way to explorethe Greater Long Beach area from a different perspective. Whether you’re a local or just visiting, you’ll discover amazing fun facts about this area!